A Baroque Church of Assumption of Blessed Virgin Mary built in 1661-64 by the Poznan voivode Andrzej Karol Grudziński. The centerpiece of the main altar is the painting "Coronation of the Blessed Virgin Mary " from 1666 by Paulus Hack.
The Działyński Palace from the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries, built in the Classicist style, together with a park complex, reconstructed in the 1930s by the Hohenzollern family, according to the design by the Prussian architect Karl Friedrich Schinkel.
The Former Evangelical Church of St. Stanisław Kostka on Kościuszko Square, built in 1829-30 in the Classicist style and designed by the Prussian architect Karl Friedrich Schinkel. Next to the church, there is the former red-brick court building from 1866 (at present a Detention Center).
The Neo-Gothic St. Roch’s Church from 1904 - there is a disused Evangelical cemetery on which a lapidarium was built in 1998, as well as a war cemetery for soldiers killed in action fighting for Złotów in 1945.
The Złotów Land Museum located in a historic half-timbered building from the second half of the 18th century. The museum houses an extensive collection of archeological, historical and ethnographical exhibits related to Złotów and its surrounding area.
The lapidarium on Góra Żydowska, founded in 2006 using fragments of 143 gravestones from a former Jewish cemetery, discovered throughout the town during construction works.
A building at Domańskiego 5 Street from 1905, with its Art Noveau facade in which the seat of District V Union of Poles in Germany was located.
The Town Hall built in the year 1914 according to a design by Adolf Behr.
A roundabout near the town hall at Piast Avenue, where every day at 12.00 the monument of a stag rotates on its axis to the accompaniment of the bell of the stag, a hunter’s horn and the town bugle call.
Paderewski Square with its outline of a Synagogue destroyed in 1938.
The only monument to king Piast Kołodziej in Poland, unveiled in 1957 in front of the neo-Renaissance building of the District Governor’s Office in Złotów from 1911-12.
An ethnographic exhibition in Zagroda Krajeńska at the promenade near the Miejskie lake.